I hope this email finds you well! We’re excited to start summer festivities. However, this summer is going to be a little different than past years. Due to the recent pandemic, we have taken precautions to ensure the safety on your families and our staff. Please see below for our rules and new accommodations:
1) Payment is due at first session. Cash or check are accepted. Please see me if you have any questions.
2) Class sizes have been reduced to accommodate the social distancing requirements.
3) Please arrive at pool gate wearing suit, pre-applied sunscreen, towel, goggles, etc.
4) Long hair must be in ponytail, braids, or swim cap.
5) You may arrive at the gate 5 minutes before your scheduled session and pick up 5 minutes before the hour. This allows us to minimize traffic flow and gives us time to sterilize.
6) Parents will not be allowed in the gated pool area, except infant/parent classes.
7) The pool house facilities are only available to students and staff until further notice.
8) It is your responsibility to check household temperatures daily before coming. We will require the temperature readings in order to enter the pool area.
9) If you or family are feeling sick, you may return to the pool once you are symptom free for 24 hours. We are very flexible with make-up lessons, so if in doubt, just stay home.
10) Due to these new requirements, I regret to inform you that siblings will not be able to enter the pool unless they too have a scheduled session.
11) Swim diaper and cover up should be worn by all children who aren’t potty trained.
We strongly suggest these precautions:
*Try to stay 6 ft apart
*Bring a chair
*No community ear bands, or plugs will be furnished this year
*If you show up early you child will not be allowed into the pool early
*All decks will be for staff only.
*Goggle bucket will not be available this year, If your student needs goggles, they must bring them daily to class
*Restroom will only be available to staff and students
*Changing rooms will not be available this year. *Students must arrive water ready to swim.